Looking for a printable wedding planner checklist that will help you simplify the planning of your big day?
Do you need it to:
- keep the priorities of a budget bride in mind;
- prepare you for anything that might come up;
- outline all of the to do’s you know about…along with all of the ones you don’t?
And do you want it to be set it up in a way that will help you in your goal to enjoy the process as much as the big day?
Introducing The Free “KISS More” Printable Wedding Planner Checklist
This planner is what I used to plan our simple, budget-savvy wedding. It is based on my planning checklist for all of my corporate events and is unique to a lot of the planners you find online.
Here’s how it helps me and will help you plan the simple but special and stylish day that you want to have.
1. It Helps You Save Money
Buying too early or too late can lead to unexpected expenses (or disappointment), This checklist is set up to ensure you make decisions when you have all the information to do so confidently.
This is one of the big take-aways I learned from my own wedding.
2. It Encourages a Fun, Low-stress Planning Process
It won’t leave you scrambling in the last few weeks of planning.
When coordinating events I always set things up in phases, I did that with this planner too. Here’s how that makes the process a lot more enjoyable:
- Instead of 1 big list that blows your mind, you have 3 small, management lists. Keeping lists shorted is an automatic stress-reducer.
- You will have a reason to celebrate at the end of phase 1, 2 and (of course) 3. This sense of accomplishment is a important to keeping stress levels low and the fun-factor high.
- The to do’s are separated more evenly across all of the 3 phases. This means that you’re slowly and steadily working away. The last phase still has the bulk of work, but you’ll have a lot less to do in the final stretch than with most planners.
3. It’s a Printable Wedding Planner Checklist – So save it to your computer or print it out like I did!
When I was planning my wedding, I tried to do everything online. In the end, it complicated things. It was when I moved to a printable checklist and planner that things started to feel more simple. This CAN be used on your computer if you prefer, BUT, you can print it out like I did if you prefer. I finally started spending my time PLANNING my wedding instead of planning how I’d organize the planning of my wedding.
Would you like to simplify the planning of your wedding?
If so, fill out the form below to join the KISS community and to get your printable wedding planning checklist now.